Monday, September 12, 2016

on the move

Ever feel like you blinked...and a whole year was over?  Every time I look at my littles that is EXACTLY how I feel.  

Olive Jean is now one year old, and although I miss that sweet snuggly baby stage of life...it is so much fun watching her personality develop.  

Olive is a mover...always has been.  She has been flirting with the idea of walking for bit now.  That flirtation is getting stronger and stronger.  So...when I took these photos I starting thinking, where did my chunky baby legs go, those sweet rolls that I love to smooch after bath time?!?!

{Lulu's super cute onesie is from Swanky Shank, her shoes are Trendy Ends, and the bow is a treasure from Posh Peanut.  Love that mini moped?!?!  It is from Jamm Scoot.  Pssssst...it comes in so many cute colors?}




No comments:

Post a Comment